What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation In Bengaluru On Twin Sharing Basis.
- Accommodation In Mysore On Twin Sharing Basis.
- Accommodation In Ooty On Twin Sharing Basis.
- Private Car As Per Your Choice AC/Non AC
- Sightseeing As Per Itinerary In Bengaluru.
- Driver Allowance.
- Toll, Parking Fees, Fuel Charges For The Taxicab.
- Taxicab At Disposal But Not Beyond Itinerary.
- Breakfast In Hotels/ Resorts.
- Pickup And Drop In The Same Vehicle.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air, Bus, Train Tickets To Your Place (Fro & To).
- Personal Expenses: River Rafting, Speed Boating, Pedal Boating, Row Boating, Canoeing, Laundry, Booze, Phone Bills, Shopping Etc.
- Entry Fees At Monuments, Wherever Applicable.
- Interstate Vehicle Permit If Applicable.
- Travel Insurance.
- Mineral Water Bottle.
- Lunch / Dinner ( MAP / AP Plans Are Exceptions)
- Any Item Which Is Not Mentioned In Inclusion Section
What makes this tour special
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens
- Vidhana Soudha
- Iskcon Temple
- Chamundi Hills
- Mysore Zoo
- Bandipur National Park
- Mudumalai National Park
- Frog Hill View Point
- Needle Rock View Point
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse
- Rose Garden
- Doddabetta Tea Factory
- Chocolate Museum
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway
Day 01: Bangalore / Bengaluru local sight seeing.
- Upon arrival meet and greet at Bangalore Airport, Railway station or any other location in Bangalore.
- Drive to hotel and check in. After some time sightseeing:
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens: 18th century garden laid down by Hyder Ali. Some centuries old trees can be found here.Peninsular Gneiss aka Lalbagh rock is one of the oldest rock formation on earth estimated 3000 million years old, preserved by Government.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery and Museum: 2500 years old Halmidi inscription is preserved here.
- Vidhana Soudha: seat of the state legislature of Karnataka a magnificent stone building.
- Iskcon temple: contemporary design temple dedicated to lord Krishna.
- Bridge road, M G road Happening place by evening. Back to hotel by evening Overnight Stay in Bengaluru.
Day 02: Bangalore to Mysore 150 kms approx 6-8 hrs.
- After breakfast by 8am Drive to Mysore via Channapatna( GI tag Channapatna Toys & Dolls you can go for short shopping here), Ramanagaram(the silk city, Hindi movie Sholay, Ramgarh fame) visiting:
- Srirangapatna the river island formed by River Kaveri: Ranganathaswamy temple the Adi ranga and srirangam being the antya ranga.
- Amba Vilas palace the official residence of Wodeyars. This palace is the most visited tourist spot in India second only to Taj Mahal.
- Jaganmohan Palace & Art Gallery: houses the largest collection of arts and crafts, art gallery.
- Chamundi Hills: one of the seven most sacred hills visit Sri Chamundeshwari temple, nandi statue, Mahishasura statue.
- Mysore Zoo: officially the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden houses over 168 species and spread over 157 acre and its near to Mysore palace.
- KRS dam: Brindavan garden light and music fountain garden.
- Drive back to hotel by night and stay in Mysore.
Day 03: Mysore to Ooty 132 kms via NH 766 and NH 181 5-7 hrs journey approx.
- After breakfast by 9am, check out from the hotel and drive to Ooty via Gundlupet.
- Bandipur National Park: Jungle Jeep safari is possible, timings 6am to 9.30am. Bandipur National park is the first national park in India to use drone to track poachers. Deers, Elephants, Bisons, Black faced money and other wild animals roms freely on the road itself. If you like to take jungle jeep safari for sighting Tiger, you have to check out Mysore by 5:30 am.
- Mudumalai National Park: Jungle safari is possible up to 10 am. From here two routes to Ooty one via Masinagudi and other is via Gudalur we take Gudalur route.
- Gudalur: After hectic journey of couple of hours through deep jungle in Bandipur and Mudumalai national park time for a Tea Break. And now you have entered to The Nilgiris, Where the Western ghats meets Eastern ghats.
- Frog Hill View Point: one of the marvelous hillocks on the way to Ooty. The shape looks like a frog, hence name frog Hill.
- Needle Rock view point:Windy, Cloudy, amazing 360 degree view.
- Pykara Lake and Pykara Falls:Boating is optional here, Pykara village is scenic and you can see the step farming, cabbage, Ooty-carrot. Ooty-apple cultivation here.
- Reach Udhagamandalam, abbreviated as Udhagai and Ooty, Check into hotel and after some rest. Drive to
- Ooty Lake & Boathouse:The Boathouse offers Paddle boats, Row boats, and Motor boats. This is an artificial lake constructed by John Sullivan, in year 1824, additional charges.
- The Government Rose Garden:is the largest rose garden in India, situated on the slopes of the Elk Hill close to Ooty town.
- Late in the Evening free time for shopping and overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 04: Ooty Sightseeing.
- After breakfast by 8:00 am drive to Ooty sightseeing:
- The Government Botanical Garden: covers an area of 22 hectares, is one of the major attractions in Ooty.
- Doddabetta Tea Factory and Chocolate Museum: Know all about tea processing, Chocolate manufacturing.
- Doddabetta peak: At an Elevation of 8652 feet, is the fourth highest peak in South India and highest in nilgiris range. Panoramic 360 degree view of Ooty, Mettupalayam/Coimbatore, avalanche dam, Mukurthi Peak.
- Coonoor: Famous for Nilgiri Tea production, Sim’s Park, Dolphin’s Nose, Lamb’s rock can also be visited if you are interested.
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway: Built-in 1908 relies on its fleet of steam locomotives. UNESCO added the Nilgiri Mountain Railway as an extension to the World Heritage Site. Diesel locomotives have taken over from steam on the section between Coonoor and Udhagamandalam.
- Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 05: Ooty to Bengaluru 300 kms approx 9-12 hrs journey.
- After breakfast, Check from the hotel and drive back to Bengaluru and on the way sightseeing places which is left out. After reaching Bangalore drop at your desired location, Airport/Bus Station / Railway station and tour concludes with happy memories. Please note that there will be heavy traffic on Sundays please advice your Return journey details well in advance so that we can plan the drop timings accordingly.