What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights in Dubai with Breakfast
- Dubai half day city tour on SIC
- Desert dune safari with BBQ dinner on SIC
- Dhow cruise at Dubai creek with dinner on SIC
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor (non-peak hours) on SIC
- Return Dubai airport transfers on SIC
- Note: Kindly be on time for SIC transfer as coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- Souks (open air markets) of the historic district of Bur Dubai.
- city tour of Dubai
- Dubai Museum
- Burj Al Arab
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Cruising the Dubai Creek on a dhow cruise, with music and lights
- Desert safari with barbeque and belly dance performance in the desert
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor observation deck
Day 1 Arrive In Dubai
- Welcome to Dubai. Arrive at Dubai airport and transfer to hotel for your stay. In the evening, you may choose to visit some of the popular malls to shop and dine. In case, you wish to make the evening more interesting, then head to one of the several souks (open air markets) of the historic district of Bur Dubai. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 2 Dubai – City Tour & Dhow Cruise
- After breakfast, proceed for half day city tour of Dubai. Visit the Dubai Museum, and stop to take pictures at Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, among others. Spend the evening cruising the Dubai Creek on a dhow cruise, with music and lights- a signature experience that cannot be missed while in Dubai. This is a one hour evening cruise that includes on the Dhow itself. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 3 Dubai – Desert Safari
- Morning is free for Shopping & leisure. Later in the afternoon you will get picked up from your hotel for the desert safari a ride over the sand dunes followed by a barbeque and belly dance performance in the desert- another Dubai essential! The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbeque at a traditional campsite. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Day 4 Dubai - Visit Burj Khalifa
- Today enjoy your visit to Burj Khalifa 124th floor (non-peak hours). See the city of Dubai laid out in front of you from an unprecedented height from the observation deck. Enjoy unobstructed views of Dubai’s skyline from floor-to-ceiling glass walls, which offer great photo opportunities. Overnight stay in Dubai.