What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Return Economy Class airfare with taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Schengen Visa
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Guided tours of attractions, sightsee
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Overseas travel insurance (60 yrs & above)
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge taxes charged by the airlines on the air ticket before the issuance of flight tickets, taxes shall be charged extra irrespective of the booking date (airfare & taxes currently calculated as on Aug, 2016)
- Cost of extension/deviation of air ticket as per actual at the time of ticketing
- Surcharges might be applicable in case the dates fall under any trade fairs
What makes this tour special
- Guided City Tour of Paris
- Visit to the Louvre Museum
- Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
- Seine River Cruise
- Arc De Triomphe
- Concorde Square
- The Invalids
- The Opera Garnier
- The Champs Elysees.
- Louvre museum
- Mona Lisa painting
- Cruise on River Seine.
- Lido Show
- Illumination tour of Paris.
- Orientation Tour of Geneva
- Post breakfast at the hotel
- Palace of Nations (United Nations Building)
- Lake Geneva
- Floral Clock
- Jet D’eau (tallest water fountain in Europe).
- Rhine Falls
- Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe Excursion, the highest railway station in Europe at 3453M. T
- Ice Palace, the Ice Plateau
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Titlis Rotair
- 100-metre long, highest suspension bridge in Europe situated at more than 3,000 meters above sea level.
Day 1 - Arrive In Paris (Indian Dinner)
- Welcome to Paris. Upon your arrival meet our experienced tour manager at the arrival hall. Proceed to the restaurant for your Indian dinner and then check in to the hotel.Overnight stay in Paris.
Day 2 - Paris (Breakfast & Indian Dinner)
- Highlights of the day: Guided City Tour of Paris, Visit to the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower 2nd Level, Seine River Cruise
- After a continental breakfast, proceed for a guided orientation city tour of Paris which includes Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Opera Garnier and the Champs Elysees.
- Later proceed to visit the famous Louvre museum and the must-see Mona Lisa painting. Proceed to the Eiffel Tower and come face to face with Paris’ biggest landmark, the Eiffel Tower.
- This is without doubt one of the most recognizable structures in the world. Weighing 7,000 tons, but exerting about the same pressure on the ground as an average-size person sitting in a chair, the wrought iron tower wasn’t meant to be permanent.
- Gustave - Alexandre, the French Engineer whose fame rested mainly on his iron bridges, built it for the 1889 Universal Exhibition. (Eiffel also designed the frame work for the Statue of Liberty).
- You can climb up to the 2nd level of the tower which offers a stunning view of the city. In the evening you take the cruise on River Seine.
- Later enjoy a hot and sumptuous Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. We now suggest a grand evening in Paris that includes the world famous Lido Show followed by an Illumination tour of Paris.
- See the famous landmarks of Paris-the city of lights, magically lit up and end this beautiful evening.
Day 3 - Paris - Geneva (Breakfast, Indian Lunch & Dinner)
- Highlights of the day: Travel from Paris to Geneva, Orientation Tour of Geneva
- Post breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Geneva. You will be served packed Indian lunch.
- Geneva sits in a prime Rhône Valley position at the southwestern corner of Lac Léman (Lake Geneva), within view of the pinnacle of Mont Blanc.
- As you stroll through the cobbled old town, the pristine parks and promenades, its cosmopolitan atmosphere is palpable.
- That's no surprise as more than 200 international organizations are based here, including the European headquarters of the United Nations. On arrival take a photo stop at the Palace of Nations (United Nations Building). This is followed by an orientation tour of Geneva that includes Lake Geneva, Floral Clock and Jet D’eau (tallest water fountain in Europe).
- Proceed for dinner at an Indian restaurant and then check in to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 - Geneva - Zurich / Engelberg
- Highlights of the day: Travel from Geneva to Schaffhausen to witness the magnificent Rhine Falls. Stay at Central Switzerland.
- Post breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Schaffhausen. Here, capture memories of Europe’s biggest fresh water falls - the Rhine falls. We later proceed for an orientation tour of Zurich.
- In the evening enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay would be at a hotel in Zurich/ Lucerne/Engelberg area.
Day 5 - Day Free At Leisure
- Highlights of the day: Day free to choose Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe Excursion, the highest railway station in Europe at 3453M. This excursion also includes a visit to Interlaken.
- After a continental breakfast, the rest of the day is at leisure. You can spend the day in the comforts of the hotel or explore the area with our optional excursion to Jungfraujoch. Located at an altitude of 3,453m, it is the highest railway station in Europe and is commonly referred to as the ‘top of Europe’.
- Here Switzerland’s most breathtaking scenery awaits you, which can only be reached through a 7.3 km long cog railway tunnel.
- Capture some memorable experiences in Ice Palace, the Ice Plateau. One of the highlights of the day is the Indian lunch at the famous Bollywood Restaurant after which you shall proceed to Interlaken.
- This resort town is situated between the lakes of Thun and Brienz in the heart of the Swiss Alps and is a very popular shooting spot for Bollywood movies.
- Enjoy an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant and return to you hotel in Zurich/ Lucerne/Interlaken area for overnight stay.
Day 6 Departure From Day 6 - Day Free At Leisure & Depar
- Highlights of the day: Day free to choose Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer and Indian Lunch. This excursion also includes a visit to Lucerne. After a continental breakfast at the hotel, the day is free or enjoy an excursion to Mt. Titlis, the highest glacier destination and the biggest ski and snowboard paradise in central Switzerland. To get to Mt. Titlis, you need to pass through a series of two different cable cars. The last leg of the journey involves the world’s first rotating cable car called the Titlis Rotair. At Mt. Titlis, you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Grotto or just relax at the restaurant. On the terrace on top of Mt. Titlis summit station, if weather permits, you could take an unforgettable ride on the Ice-Flyer, an enclosed ski lift that travels a few meters down the Titlis glacier. The visit is topped off by a delicious Indian lunch at the summit. Next, we have kept the best for the last. Visit the 100-metre long, highest suspension bridge in Europe situated at more than 3,000 meters above sea level.