What is included in the tour
- 1 Night in Auckland with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Rotorua with breakfast
- 3 Nights in Queenstown with breakfast
- 1 Night in Glacier Region with breakfast
- 1 Night in Christchurch with breakfast
- Visit Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Agrodome sheep show, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Rainbow springs on SIC
- Milford Sound Tour on SIC
- Graymouth - Christchurch by TranzAlpine train
- Return airport transfers on SIC
- Note: - Kindly be on time for SIC transfer as coach will not wait for more than the confirmed pick up time and there will be no refund provided for missed transfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- Auckland ‘The City of Sails’
- Glowworm caves
- Hobbiton Movie Set
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- The Agrodome for a sheep and farm show
- Rainbow Springs
- Fiordland National Park
- Eglinton Valley
- Man made Homer Tunnel
- A cruise on the fjord
- Lakes Wanaka and Hawea
- World Heritage Westland National Park
- Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers
- Tranz Alpine train
- Arthur’s Pass
- Southern Alps
- Canterbury Plains
- ‘Garden city’ of Christchurch
Day 1 Arrive Auckland
- Welcome to New Zealand. Arrive at Auckland ‘The City of Sails’ and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Auckland.
Day 2 Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua
- Check out from hotel and travel south through the Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo for a guided tour of the glowworm caves. Continue to Rotorua this afternoon via Hobbiton Movie Set for a guided tour of this world class attraction. Overnight stay in Rotorua.
Day 3 Rotorua
- Today after breakfast proceed to visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve, the Agrodome for a sheep and farm show and Rainbow Springs to view trout and wildlife. Rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Rotorua.
Day 4 Rotorua - Queenstown
- This morning check out from hotel & transfer to airport to board a flight for Queenstown. Arrive & transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Day 5 Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
- Travel through Lumsden and Te Anau to the Fiordland National Park. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the man made Homer Tunnel to arrive in Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on the fjord before returning to Queenstown. Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Day 6 Queenstown
- Full day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Queenstown.
- Optional: - One can enjoy bungee jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides at an additional cost
Day 7 Queenstown – Glacier Region
- Journey past Lakes Wanaka and Hawea before turning into the Haast Past and the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue north to arrive in Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers. Overnight stay in Glacier Region.
Day 8 Glacier Region - Greymouth - Christchurch
- Check out from hotel & travel north to Greymouth and board the world famous Tranz Alpine train. Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over the fertile Canterbury Plains to arrive in the ‘garden city’ of Christchurch. Overnight stay in Christchurch.