What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Chandigarh
- Meals : Breakfasts & Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary above
- Local sightseeing in Shimla & Manali
- Excursion to snow point from Manali
- All transfers & local sightseeing by AC vehicle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
What makes this tour special
- Walking tour of Shimla
- Jakhoo hills
- Vice-regal lodge Mall road.
- Morning drive to Manali
- 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi
- Tibetan Monastery
- handicraft center
- Vashisht Village - known for hot sulphur springs.
- Solang Valley
- Rohtang Pass @ your own cost
- Kullu valle
Day 1 Arrive In Delhi - Shimla
- Arrive Delhi Airport/Railway Station & Transfer by road to Shimla (approx. 340 kms/8 hrs) former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snowcapped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas, Arrive & check in the Hotel .Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2 Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
- In the morning visit Kufri, 30 Minutes’ drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow capped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hour’s drive from Shimla and a very popular ski resort during the winter months. Later take a walking tour of Shimla &, visit the Jakhoo hills which, offers panoramic view of the Shimla town, Vice-regal lodge Mall road. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3 Shimla - Manali
- Morning drive to Manali (approx 290 kms / 7 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Arrive & check in the hotel. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 Manali
- Morning proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali covering the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent woodcarving, Tibetan Monastery and a handicraft center. Rest of the day at leisure OR Enjoy walk to nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for hot sulphur springs. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5 Manali – Snow Point
- Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. A place not to be missed is Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions and @ your own cost). Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 6 Manali - Chandigarh
- Morning check out from the Hotel & transfer by road to Chandigarh (276 kms/7-8 hrs).Enroute visit Kullu valley, celebrated as the valley of Gods. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
- Day 7 Chandigarh to Delhi and Drop